This year was amazing! I had so much fun learning new things with my friends. We learnt about:
- The government when we went to Cambera for camp and in class!
- Space and how the solar system works threw BTN!
- Natural disasters and how to survive against them!
- Chemical change and what type of chemicals change with other chemicals!
- P.T (Public Transport) challenge!
- We used our hot maths books a lot. Which is hot maths in a book!
- Problem solving (no clue why it was in our maths book not thinking skills or a separate book)!
- We did reading reflection which was fun-is!
- We did a bit reciprocal teaching!
- 100wc- on blogs!
- BTN- on blogs!
- Debates and speeches!
- Lit cycles ( they are not LIT)! Sometimes we did it in class time!
- Green team!
- House captain!
- Green team captain!
- School captain!
- NAPLAN on our computers!
- Coding robots!
- Lost summer!
- How he did awards was different!
- Some of our work was on OneNote (it is like word but better)!
- Gala and winter sports!
Advice for year 5’s: The work may look hard but remember that the teachers teach you very well so don’t worry! I am not Shure but for me and a few others think that the camp activities might be a bit scary so you don’t have to do them (some are like walking down a mountain and swimming in deep water with seals)! But it is your choice!
What the teachers did well was nearly everything. But rher were some times when I talked to a teacher about an incerdent and they didn’t do anything, Most of the time it was a 5/6 teacher. And the teachers should look out for people playing games/ doing the wrong thing on computers!